Contact VGSO

Contact VGSO to make an enquiry, complaint or find out how to serve legal documents on the state of Victoria or a Minister of the Crown.


If you have any enquiries, email

Personal delivery to our address

Level 25, 121 Exhibition Street
Melbourne VIC 3000

Posting documents

PO Box 4356
Melbourne VIC 3001


DX 300077 Melbourne

Visit our serve of legal documents on the State of Victoria or Minister of the Crown page.


If you have a complaint or feedback about a service we have provided you should contact the staff member involved.

If you still have concerns with the service provided, contact the relevant Assistant Victorian Government Solicitor or our Complaints Officer via the details below. Your complaint will be considered and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible.


Telephone: +61 3 8684 0444
Fax: +61 3 8684 0449



Complaints Officer
Level 25, 121 Exhibition Street
Melbourne Vic Australia 3000

DX 300077 Melbourne

Public Interest Disclosure Procedures

As an entity that can receive disclosures under the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2012 (PID Act), VGSO has procedures to facilitate the making of public interest disclosures; for the handling of public interest disclosures; and for the protection of persons from detrimental action.

The document Making and Handling Public Interest Disclosures provides information about making a disclosure to VGSO and establishes and explains VGSO's procedures in relation to the handling of disclosures under the PID Act.

Online version: Making and Handling Public Interest Disclosures

Download the PDF: 


Complaints about other Victorian Government entities

If you have a complaint about a Victorian Government department, statutory authority, agency or local council, visit the Victorian Ombudsman's website to find the right complaints body. 

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Was this page helpful?