- Thursday, 17 August 2023 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
17 August 2023 1:00 pm - 17 August 2023 2:00 pm
New Regulations are being proposed under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 which bring into sharp focus the increasing emphasis on the management of workplace psychological health hazards, including:
- Sexual harassment
- Aggression or violence
- High job demands
- Exposure to traumatic content or events
The proposed Regulations also set out some new compliance obligations in relation to the prevention and reporting of certain matters.
Members of the Victorian Public Sector are invited to join the VGSO's Workplace Relations and Occupational Safety Team for a lunchtime webinar on Thursday 17 August at 1pm to review the practical impact of the proposed Regulations, key issues and what should be front of mind for Victorian Public Sector employers and employees.
This webinar will cover:
- The interplay between the proposed Regulations and existing duties under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004
- What is meant by ‘psychosocial hazards'
- Prevention Plans for particular psychosocial hazards
- New reporting obligations
- Consequences for non-compliance
- Key take-aways for the Victorian Public Sector
We look forward to seeing you at this webinar.
You may be eligible to claim 1 CPD point in the category of Professional Skills or Practice Management.