- Monday, 28 February 2022 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
The VGSO will host a panel discussion to explore the key ethical issues and ethical considerations that can and should arise within the practice of law, especially for lawyers practising in government.
- Lisa Hannon QC (a Queens Counsel at the Victorian Bar)
- Matt Anstee (Director, Investigations, Legal Services Board and Commissioner)
- Andrea Mapp (Managing Principal Solicitor in the Inquiries, Prosecutions and Administrative Law Branch at the VGSO)
These members will provide their insights about key ethical issues for lawyers, including:
- the difference between legal and policy advice
- game changers for professional practice in the last 2 years
- practising in the context of the pandemic and remote working.
The discussion will be moderated by Alanna Mitchell, Assistant Victorian Government Solicitor.
Attendees may be eligible to claim 1 CPD Unit in Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
View the full event invitation.