- Principal Solicitor
- BA, LLB (Hons)
- Area of law:
- Property and developments, Interpretation and development of legislation
Elizabeth assists clients with a range of property and commercial matters including statutory interpretation advice, drafting and negotiating agreements and advising on contractual issues and disputes.
Elizabeth assists clients with:
- statutory interpretation matters, including assisting clients to determine the scope of their powers and duties in relation to acquisition, use, maintenance and disposition of land;
- drafting and negotiating contracts of sale, leases, licences and other property related transaction documents affecting the use and development of land;
- resolving property and commercial disputes;
- adverse possession applications;
- identifying and managing revenue obligations under tax and duty related legislation; and
- the interpretation of and compliance with Victorian Government policies relevant to land transactions and projects.
Elizabeth has provided legal advice and drafted transaction documents on a wide range of projects for the State including occupation of commercial premises, education facilities, hospitals, road and rail infrastructure and greenfields commercial/industrial developments.
Before joining the VGSO in 2011, Elizabeth worked as an administrator in State government and the tertiary education sector.
Contact the VGSO
If you'd like to connect with someone in our team, complete our online enquiry form.
Reviewed 14 December 2022