- Principal Solicitor
- BA, LLB (Hons)
- Area of law:
- Property and developments, Interpretation and development of legislation
Elizabeth assists clients with a range of property and commercial matters including statutory interpretation advice, drafting and negotiating agreements and advising on contractual issues and disputes.
Elizabeth assists clients with:
- statutory interpretation matters, including assisting clients to determine the scope of their powers and duties in relation to acquisition, use, maintenance and disposition of land;
- drafting and negotiating contracts of sale, leases, licences and other property related transaction documents affecting the use and development of land;
- resolving property and commercial disputes;
- adverse possession applications;
- identifying and managing revenue obligations under tax and duty related legislation; and
- the interpretation of and compliance with Victorian Government policies relevant to land transactions and projects.
Elizabeth has provided legal advice and drafted transaction documents on a wide range of projects for the State including occupation of commercial premises, education facilities, hospitals, road and rail infrastructure and greenfields commercial/industrial developments.
Before joining the VGSO in 2011, Elizabeth worked as an administrator in State government and the tertiary education sector.
Reviewed 14 December 2022