- Principal Solicitor
- LLB (Hons), B.Com (Hons)
- Area of law:
- Commercial, contracts and procurement
Anna advises government clients on a range of commercial matters including tendering and procurement, contractual issues and governance. She has specialised knowledge of the gambling licensing framework in Victoria. Anna's experience includes:
- advising the Department of Transport on the restructure of Public Transport Victoria and VicRoads into the Department of Transport
- being the key legal adviser to the Department of Justice and Community safety on a number of gambling licensing projects, including the State-wide allocation of gaming machine entitlements, the issue of the public lotteries licence and the implementation of the State's voluntary pre-commitment scheme for the gambling industry
- providing advice on government procurements in a range of sectors, including health, IT, corrections and transport
- general commercial advice in a broad range of government contexts
- statutory interpretation
Prior to joining VGSO, Anna worked at a major commercial law firm and as an in-house lawyer at a global engineering firm, where she advised on corporations law, construction, environmental, major projects and general commercial matters.
Contact the VGSO
If you'd like to connect with someone in our team, complete our online enquiry form.