The VGSO's Workplace Relations and Occupational Safety Branch invites you to our annual Year in Review webinar on Wednesday 15 March 2023 at 1pm.
During the last few months of 2022, we saw the most significant changes made to the regulation of Australian workplaces since 2009, with a further tranche of changes likely in the near future. Join us as we review key changes to the Fair Work Act 2009 as a result of the Fair Work Legislation Amendment (Secure Jobs, Better Pay) Act 2022. We will consider the changes that are most relevant to the Victorian Public Sector. In addition, the webinar will also include:
- Unpacking the Anti-Discrimination and Human Rights Legislation Amendment (Respect at Work) Act 2022
- Key unfair dismissal and general protections decisions
- Developments in industrial relations
- Returning to the office, including flexible workplace arrangements
- Psychosocial hazards in the workplace and other developments in OHS law
- Other important cases that should be on your radar
- Please note this event is 1.5 hours given the content and to allow time for Q/A.
Attendees may be eligible to claim 1 CPD unit in Substantive Law.
Who should attend: Victorian Public Sector employees, P&C practitioners People Leaders, OHS managers, executives and in-house lawyers.
Reviewed 13 February 2023