- Monday, 25 October 2021 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Land assembly is a critical preliminary step in the delivery of projects. Failure to obtain ownership or use rights over the land that is needed can introduce significant costs, complications and delays to your project.
In this seminar, our experts explain the things you must consider, and the traps to avoid, when:
- you are purchasing land
- the land will be compulsorily acquired
- you need to use Crown land.
We will examine the applicable statutory frameworks and cover the practicalities of each acquisition process, including:
- compliance with relevant policies
- timing considerations
- the way that land purchases and compulsory acquisitions sit together.
We hope you can join us for this seminar. You may be eligible to claim 1 CPD point in professional skills.