- Thursday, 9 June 2022 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Level 5, 121 Exhibition Street , Melbourne , VIC
- Admission is free.
With the relaxing of Pandemic Order restrictions, many workers are venturing back to the workplace, however, questions about vaccination requirements, a safe return to the workplace, directions to return, flexibility and how to retain the benefits of WFH continue to abound.
Join us at our first in-person seminar in more than 2 years (also offered in webinar format) as we unpack some of the key issues, including:
- Where are we now - overview of current Pandemic Orders for Victorian Public Sector
- Update on mandatory vaccinations and trends from FWC decisions
- What are the requirements around employer imposed vaccination policies
- Directions to return/attend the workplace and trends from FWC decisions
- Crucial OHS considerations
We will also have time for a facilitated Q/A towards the end of the seminar.
- Frances Anderson, Assistant Victorian Government Solicitor
- Rebecca Best, Lead Counsel
- Cassandra Tanner, Lead Counsel
- Dana Wintermantel, Managing Principal Solicitor
- Kerry Maikousis, Managing Principal Solicitor
Who should attend: People Leaders, In-house Legal, Execs, P&C Leaders, OHS Leaders
Attendees may be eligible to claim 1 CPD Unit in Substantive Law.
This event will be delivered in a hybrid model - in person and online. All attendees will be provided with the online access details. For those attending the in-person event please arrive at 12.30pm to enjoy networking and catering. The presentation will begin at 1.00pm. Please let us know of any dietary and accessibility requirements when you register to attend.
Note: If you are attending in person you may be asked to provide confirmation of your vaccination status as per the venue's operational requirements.